The Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2018 will take place on june 8, 9, 10. A 3 days race across the Lozère, 600 km, 200 km / day, 600 riders, 15 special tests, the discovery of wonderfull landscapes (Aubrac, Margeride, Causses and Gorges du Tarn), a 24200 € rewards for the racers… The only race in France for the new WESS (World Enduro Speed Series), an Off Road Serie with 8 races in 8 different countries… Are you ready ?
Registrations will open Saturday, February 3 at 23:00 on www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com.
ALL the information of the registration form will have to be completed and true. Applications for which the fields are erroneous or voluntarily uncomplete will be refused.
600 drivers will be allowed to start, 320 registrations are available on the web, 200 will be allocated to speed and 120 randomly (one attempt out of 10 will be validated), so that everyone has a chance. The remaining places are managed by the Lozérien Moto Club, reserved for the factory riders and ours partners.
Registrations are nominative and can not be given to another rider.
You will need the following informations:
– First name
– Mail address
– Birth date
– Postal Address
– Motorcycle brand
Remember to read, before and after, the regulation : click here.
Last year, the 300 places available were awarded within 4 minutes.
For any additional questions regarding registration, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
• 600 riders
• 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
• 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: banded, in line, in groups…
• One race with a sustainable development approach
• 20,000 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
• 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video
• Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
• Thursday, June 7, 2018: administrative and technical checks
• Friday, June 8, 2018: Gorges du Tarn circuit
• Saturday, June 9, 2018: Gévaudan Aubrac circuit
• Sunday, June 10, 2018: Margeride circuit
• The course maps and the list of entries will be posted on May 27, 2018.
• The paddock will welcome you downtown, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical Place du Foirail.
• The race headquarters will be located at the new event space Georges Frêche.
• Both FIM and FFM licenses are accepted, if you do not have one of theose licences, you will need to take a “1-day event” license(you will need a medical certificate).
Press information and partners:
Tel : 06 07 48 11 88