Registrations for the 32nd Trèfle Lozérien AMV opened on Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 at 11:00 PM on our website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com. The 300 entries available were awarded within 4 minutes.
The event, which will take place on 8, 9, 10 June 2018 from Mende, will gather the world’s elite endurocross riders and some 600 anonymous. Only the first 320 registered on the website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com will be considered as pre-committed. They will then have to follow the procedure which will be emailed to them to validate their registrations and pay 350 Euros for the commitment to the race.
The 280 remaining entries are managed at the discretion of the MCL, reserved for international riders, celebrity riders, partners and reporters. The places are nominative, they cannot be sold or given to a third person.
- 600 riders
- 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
- 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: enduro tests, cross tests, in groups…
- One race with a sustainable development approach
- 22,400 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
- 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video
- Facebook page: facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
Course and appointment:
- Thursday, June 7, 2018: administrative and technical checks, exhibition of old motorcycles and motorcycles of the winners of the event
- Friday, June 8, 2018: Gorges du Tarn circuit
- Saturday, June 9, 2018: Gévaudan Aubrac circuit
- Sunday, June 10, 2018: Margeride circuit
- The course maps and the list of entries will be posted on May 27, 2018.
- The paddock will welcome you downtown, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical Place du Foirail.
- The race headquarters will be located at the new event space Georges Frêche.
- Both the annualy FIM and FFM licenses are accepted, if you do not have one of those licences, you will need to take a “1-day event” license (you will need a medical certificate). Check the specific regulation.
- The 2017 videos are available on our Facebook Page
- Every evening during the event, a 5 minutes’ video will be posted with the highlights of the day.
- Our long version videos of previous editions:
- 2017 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2017
- 2016 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2016
- 2015 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2015
- 2014 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2014
- 2013 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2013
- 2012 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2012
- 2011 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2011
The French Enduro Mecca !
Every year, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV welcomes the world’s best riders, such as Stéphane Peterhansel (multiple winner of the event and multiple winner of the Dakar category car and motorcycle), Cyril Despres (multiple winner of the Dakar motorcycle category), Ivan Cervantes (quadruple world enduro champion), Oriol Mena (2009 world junior enduro champion), Antoine Méo (quadruple enduro world champion), Christophe Nambotin (double enduro world champion), Jérémy Joly (2011 Junior Enduro World Champion), Pierre Alexandre Renet (Double World Enduro Champion), Johnny Aubert (Double Enduro World Champion), Loïc Larrieu (3rd in the E2 Enduro World Championship) 2016), Mathias Bellino (enduro world champion 2012 junior category), David Frétigné, Marc Germain, Rodrig Thain, Emmanuel Albepart, Sebastien Guillaume, Fabien Planet, Jordan Curvalle … Among the celebrities, actor director Guillaume Canet, the skiers Luc Alphand, Jean Pierre Vidal, Stéphane Tissot, international rugby player Christian Califano and singer David Hallyday participated in this event.
Press information and partners:
Tel : 06 07 48 11 88