Le Trèfle Lozérien: The Mecca of French Endurocross
Motorcycle off-road endurance (enduro) is a discipline practiced for leisure or in competition. For the latter, competitors must complete a race in a timely manner. This course is mile-stoned by timed races tests that determine the overall ranking.
In 1986, the Moto Club Lozérien imagined an innovative concept that changed the world of off-road endurance, a race over three days, with three circuits in the form of a loop around Mende, a race that gathers professional and amateur riders on a course of 600 km mile-stoned with timed special races, broad times in connection to allow participants to discover and appreciate the lozerian landscapes, far from the constraints and stress of championships, giving birth to the Trèfle Lozérien AMV, the first classic off-road endurance competition. This event quickly became successful and inspired other events including the Grappe de Cyrano, the Aveyronnaise Classic and the Val de Lorraine Classic. Today, the event welcomes 600 participants from all over Europe and registrations, traditionally taking place one evening in January or February at 11.00PM on the internet, are fully booked in less than 4 minutes.
In 2018 and 2019, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV was taking part of the WESS (World Enduro Super Series), a new international challenge of 8 races around the world.
The 37th edition of the Trèfle Lozérien AMV will take place from Friday 9 to Sunday 11 june 2023!
It will bring together the world elite of enduro and some 600 anonymous.
3 days of racing, 3 tracks around the town of Mende, a 600 km route through Lozère (48), € 22,000 in bonuses paid to competitors …
The 350 places made available are generally allocated in 4 minutes. The remaining 250 places are managed at the discretion of the MCL, reserved for international pilots, well-known pilots, partners and journalists.
The price of an entry is 380€.
If the 2023 event is canceled, the places will be refunded and we will retain a € 10 administration fee.
The places are nominative and can not be retroceded.
This year, among the first 100 registered, the pilots who have never participated in the Trèfle Lozérien AMV will have priority. A new category will be created: electric motorcycle.
Registrations will open from February 18, 23h00. In order to be ready for these, we recommend you to create your account beforehand on the website: www.inscriptions-trefle-lozerien-amv.com .
Only one user account can be created for the same person. Payments will be made directly upon registration. Remember to bring your bank card on D-Day.
As every year, 600 places are available, 250 are reserved for elite pilots, notoriety (official list of the FFM), international and our partners, 350 places are reserved for registrations on the internet. Places are nominative and cannot be transferred to a third party.
Creation of an account upstream on the website as soon as the address of the registration site is communicated:
All persons wishing to register must create a user account on the registrations website www.inscriptions-trefle-lozerien-amv.com. They must enter their surname, first name, date of birth, city and department of birth, email address, postal address.
Payment of registrations:
Payment for registrations will be made directly by credit card (or by bank transfer for foreign drivers who do not have a credit card) on the day registration opens.
Pilots must enter their credit card details on the payment interface offered by our partner Stripe.
The first 350 (350 – first phase registrants) will receive a confirmation text and email within minutes to confirm their registration, a validation message will automatically appear on the waiting page which will be refreshed every 60 seconds .
Payment will be made, their bank card debited.
The others will be able to indicate in their pilot space if they wish to be put on the waiting list and their bank card will not be debited.
To try to register, you need the following informations:
- First name
- Mail address
- Birth date
Remember to read, before and after, the regulations that are available on our website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com, section Useful information> Specific Regulation.
For any question regarding entries and registrations, contact us at email@example.com.
- 600 riders
- 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
- 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: endure tests, cross tests, in groups…
- One race with a sustainable development approach
- 20,000 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
- 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video, in 2018 and 2019, the reports were made by Red Bull Media House and broadcasted on Red Bull TV.
- Facebook page: facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
Course and appointment:
- Thursday June 8, 2023: administrative and technical checks. The riders will received a convocation for a time scedule.
- Friday June 9, 2023: Circuit de la Margeride
- Saturday June 10, 2023: Circuit Gévaudan Aubrac
- Sunday june 11, 2023: Circuit Gorges du Tarn
- The route maps and the entry list will be posted online 15 days before the event.
- The paddock will welcome you in the city center, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical place du foirail.
- The race HQ will occupy the Georges Frêche event space.
- Only FFM licenses are accepted, there is an obligation to obtain a daily license on the FFM site, even for foreign pilots (see the specific regulation of the event), you will need a medical certificate.
- Every evening during the event, a 5 minutes video will be posted with the highlights of the day.
Our long version videos of previous editions:
- 2021 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2021
- 2019 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2018 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2017 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2017
- 2016 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2016
- 2015 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2015
- 2014 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2014
- 2013 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2013
- 2012 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2012
- 2011 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2011
The Mecca of french endurocross !
Every year, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV welcomes the world’s best riders, such as Stéphane Peterhansel (multiple winner of the event and multiple winner of the Dakar category car and motorcycle), Cyril Despres (multiple winner of the Dakar motorcycle category), Ivan Cervantes (quadruple world enduro champion), Billy Bolt, Graham Jarvis, Johnny Walker, Colton Haaker, Taddy Blazisiak, Josep Garcia, Nathan Watson, Manuel Lettenbichler, Oriol Mena (2009 world junior enduro champion), Antoine Méo (quadruple enduro world champion), Christophe Nambotin (double enduro world champion), Jérémy Joly (2011 Junior Enduro World Champion), Pierre Alexandre Renet (Double World Enduro Champion), Johnny Aubert (Double Enduro World Champion), Loïc Larrieu (3rd in the E2 Enduro World Championship) 2016), Mathias Bellino (enduro world champion 2012 junior category), David Frétigné, Marc Germain, Rodrig Thain, Emmanuel Albepart, Sebastien Guillaume, Fabien Planet, Jordan Curvalle … Among the celebrities, actor director Guillaume Canet, the skiers Luc Alphand, Jean Pierre Vidal, Stéphane Tissot, international rugby player Christian Califano and singer David Hallyday participated in this event.
Press informations and partners :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +33 6 73 66 58 67