Le Trèfle Lozérien: The Mecca of French Endurocross
Motorcycle off-road endurance (enduro) is a discipline practiced for leisure or in competition. For the latter, competitors must complete a race in a timely manner. This course is mile-stoned by timed races tests that determine the overall ranking.
In 1986, the Moto Club Lozérien imagined an innovative concept that changed the world of off-road endurance, a race over three days, with three circuits in the form of a loop around Mende, a race that gathers professional and amateur riders on a course of 600 km mile-stoned with timed special races, broad times in connection to allow participants to discover and appreciate the lozerian landscapes, far from the constraints and stress of championships, giving birth to the Trèfle Lozérien AMV, the first classic off-road endurance competition. This event quickly became successful and inspired other events including the Grappe de Cyrano, the Aveyronnaise Classic and the Val de Lorraine Classic. Today, the event welcomes 600 participants from all over Europe and registrations, traditionally taking place one evening in January or February at 11.00PM on the internet, are fully booked in less than 5 minutes.
Since 2018, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV is member of the WESS (World Enduro Super Series), a new international challenge of 8 races around the world.
Registrations for the 34th Trèfle Lozérien AMV will open on Saturday, juanary 25, 2020 at 11:00 PM on our website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com. last year, the 350 entries available on the web were awarded within 4 minutes.
Official riders who are participating to the whole WESS have to ask for their entries before March 10. The price for each entry is 360 €.
The event, which will take place on 21, 22, 23 may 2020 from Mende, will gather the world’s elite endurocross riders and some 600 anonymous. Only the first 350 registered on the website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com will be considered as pre-committed. They will then have to follow the procedure which will be emailed to them to validate their registrations and pay 360 Euros for the commitment to the race.
The 250 remaining seats are managed at the discretion of the MCL, reserved for international riders, celebrity riders, partners and reporters. The places are nominative, they cannot be sold or given to a third person.
For any additional questions regarding registration, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 600 riders
- 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
- 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: endure tests, cross tests, in groups…
- One race with a sustainable development approach
- 20,000 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
- 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video, in 2018 and 2019, the reports were made by Red Bull Media House and broadcasted on Red Bull TV.
- Facebook page: facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
Course and appointment:
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020: administrative and technical checks, exhibition of old motorcycles and motorcycles of the winners of the event
- Thursday, May 21, 2021: Margeride circuit
- Friday, May 22, 2020: Gévaudan Aubrac circuitt
- Sunday, May 23, 2020: Gorges du Tarn circuit
- The course maps and the list of entries will be posted on our website 15 days before the race.
- The paddock will welcome you downtown, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical Place du Foirail.
- The race headquarters will be located at the new event space Georges Frêche.
- Onlyd FFM licenses are accepted, if you do not have one, you will need to take a “1-day event” license on the FFM Website (you will need a medical certificate).
- Every evening during the event, a 5 minutes video will be posted with the highlights of the day.
- Our long version videos of previous editions:
- 2019 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2018 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2017 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2017
- 2016 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2016
- 2015 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2015
- 2014 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2014
- 2013 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2013
- 2012 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2012
- 2011 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2011
The Mecca of french endurocross !
Every year, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV welcomes the world’s best riders, such as Stéphane Peterhansel (multiple winner of the event and multiple winner of the Dakar category car and motorcycle), Cyril Despres (multiple winner of the Dakar motorcycle category), Ivan Cervantes (quadruple world enduro champion), Billy Bolt, Graham Jarvis, Johnny Walker, Colton Haaker, Taddy Blazisiak, Josep Garcia, Nathan Watson, Manuel Lettenbichler, Oriol Mena (2009 world junior enduro champion), Antoine Méo (quadruple enduro world champion), Christophe Nambotin (double enduro world champion), Jérémy Joly (2011 Junior Enduro World Champion), Pierre Alexandre Renet (Double World Enduro Champion), Johnny Aubert (Double Enduro World Champion), Loïc Larrieu (3rd in the E2 Enduro World Championship) 2016), Mathias Bellino (enduro world champion 2012 junior category), David Frétigné, Marc Germain, Rodrig Thain, Emmanuel Albepart, Sebastien Guillaume, Fabien Planet, Jordan Curvalle … Among the celebrities, actor director Guillaume Canet, the skiers Luc Alphand, Jean Pierre Vidal, Stéphane Tissot, international rugby player Christian Califano and singer David Hallyday participated in this event.
Press informations and partners :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +33 6 07 48 11 88