TRACKS, TIMETABLES, MEETING AND ENTRY LIST 2023
QUICK ACCESS :
Warning: Numbers can no longer be changed, as the teams you provided when confirming your entry have been grouped together.
THURSDAY JUNE 8
Drivers, an unloading area will be available at the entrance to the paddock. Please respect it and do not park in the paddock, which is reserved for official teams. You can use paddock B (Parking du Chapitre), please follow the signs.
- 9.30am – 7.30pm: administrative control (Espace événementiel Georges Frêche – Place du foirail)
- 9.30am-7.30pm: technical inspection
Please refer to your individual summons received by SMS or e-mail, also available in your Espace Pilote on www.inscriptions-trefle-lozerien-amv.com/fr/
In the event of failure to comply with the schedule, the driver will be disqualified from the race and his entry fee will not be reimbursed.
MEAL IN AID OF THE LEAGUE AGAINST CANCER :
12pm-2.30pm: Meal at the Georges Frêche event venue, open to all, 15€ per person.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to the League Against Cancer.
FRIDAY JUNE 9: Circuit de la Margeride
- Start from Mende Foirail 8:00 am
- SP1 Mont Lozère – 8:45 am
- CH1 Villefort – 10:30 am
- SP2 Planchamp Fustugeres – Refreshment & catering – 10:55 am
- CH2 Chasserades Gare – 12 :10 pm
- SP3 Estampes – Refreshment & catering – 12:00 pm
- CH3 Rieutort de Randon – 2:20 pm
- SP4 Can de la Roche – 2:20 pm
- CH4 Mende La Vabre – 3 :30 pm
- SP5 La Vabre Lauze Boissons – Refreshment & catering – 3:20 pm
- CH5 Mende Parking de La Vabre – 5 :00 pm
Saturday JUNE 10 : Circuit Gévaudan Aubrac
- Start from Mende Foirail 8:00 am
- SP1 Ganivet – Refreshment & catering – 8:25 am
- CH1 La Rouviere – 10:10 am
- SP2 Ginestoux – Refreshment & catering – 10:45 am
- SP3 St Pierre de Nogaret – Refreshment & catering – 11:40 am
- CH2 St Germain du Teil – 12:30 pm
- CH3 Marvejols – 1:30 pm
- SP4 Marvejols – Refreshment & catering – 1:15 pM
- CH4 Mende La Vabre – 3:30 pm
- SP5 La Vabre Lauze Boissons – Refreshment & catering – 3:15 pm
- CH5 Mende Parking de la Vabre – 5:00 pm
From 5 :30 pm : FAN ZONE, signing session, show freestyle, DJ and a lot of gifts …
Sunday JUNE 11 : Gorges du Tarn
- Start from Mende Foiral 7:30 am
- SP1 Les Fons – 8:30 am
- CH1 Le Crouzet Conques – 10:00 am
- SP2 Mascourchoux– Refreshment & catering – 9:50 am
- SP3 Laval du Tarn – Refreshment & catering – 10:30 am
- CH2 Col de Montmirat – 12:30 pm
- CH3 Mende La Vabre – 2:00 pm
- SP4 La Vabre Lauze Boissons – Refreshment & catering – 1:50 pm
- CH4 Mende Parking de La Vabre – 2:15 pm
4:00 pm : THIERRY CASTAN TROPHY at Mende La Vabre Lauze Boissons (Final Cross with the top 30 overall)
From 8:00 pm: Prize ceremony at Mende’s municipal theatre, Place du foirail
9:00 pm : Buffet (reserved for volunteers, drivers and their assistants)
From 10:30 pm : Closing party at the Théâtre municipal (free admission, open to all)
– Drivers receive an individual summons by SMS and e-mail. Their time of arrival is also available in your driver’s area. In the event of failure to respect the times of the summons, the driver will be disqualified from the race and his entry fee will not be reimbursed.
– Race HQ, start, finish and paddock A (official teams) are at Place du foirail.
– Paddock B is located in the Chapitre parking lot (follow the signs).
– Don’t do any mechanical work around the foirail, you have 1H30 to clock in, use the paddocks imperatively.
– Race HQ is in the Georges Frêche event center, place du foirail, 48000 Mende.
– Please respect the instructions for the paddocks and parking areas.
– We remind you that you must respect the Highway Code (always wear a helmet, safety equipment, do not drive up boulevards in the wrong direction, do not drive on sidewalks, respect the speed limit).
– The Metzeler racing service will not be present on the paddock this year, so please bring your own tires and bibs.
PADDOCK AND PARKING
Thank you to all the clubs who helped us organize this Trèfle Lozérien AMV :
MC Moto Verte Haute Lozère (Langogne), MC de la Colagne (Chirac), MC d’Aumont, MC de St Chély d’Apcher, MC de Chanac, AMCA, MC le Massegros, MC de Boussac, MC de Peyrat le Château, Enduro club les bartasses, Moto Club Sud Ardéche TT, MCPA, Moto Club des Portes d’Auvergne, Moto Club du Valdo.
The event’s success is the result of the commitment of over 300 volunteers. Many thanks to all!
Photo credits: Jean François Salles, René Veyssade, Mathieu Talayssat, Julian Suau, Damien Astruc, Christophe Paris, KTM Images, Red Bull.