Registrations for the Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2019 will open Saturday, January 26th at 23:00 on www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com!
ALL information on the form must be filled in and correct. Requests for which the fields are erroneous or voluntarily uncomplete will be refused.
600 pilots will be allowed to take the start, 350 places are available on the internet: 250 will be allocated to the speed (in the order of validation of the form) and 100 randomly (one attempt out of 10 will be validated), so that everyone has a chance.
The 250 remaining seats are managed at the discretion of the Lozérien Moto Club, reserved for the drivers of notoriety and the partners.
The places are nominative and can not be retroceded.
You will need the following information:
- First name
- Mail address
- Birth date
- Motorcycle brand
Remember to read, before and after, the regulations that are available on our website www.trefle-lozerien-amv.com, section Useful information> Regulation 2019.
zerien-amv.com, section Useful information> Specific Regulation.
- 600 riders
- 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
- 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: endure tests, cross tests, in groups…
- One race with a sustainable development approach
- 20,000 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
- 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video
- Facebook page: facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
Course and appointment:
- Thursday, May 16, 2019: administrative and technical checks, exhibition of old motorcycles and motorcycles of the winners of the event
- Friday, May 17, 2019: Gorges du Tarn circuit
- Saturday, May 18, 2019: Margeride circuit
- Sunday, May 19, 2019: Gévaudan Aubrac circuit
- The course maps and the list of entries will be posted on our website 15 days before the race.
- The paddock will welcome you downtown, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical Place du Foirail.
- The race headquarters will be located at the event space Georges Frêche.
- Both FIM (annualy ones only) and FFM licenses are accepted, if you do not have one of those licences, you will need to take a “1-day event” license on the FFM Website (you will need a medical certificate).
- The 2018 videos are available on our Facebook page
- Every evening during the event, a 5 minutes’ video will be posted with the highlights of the day.
- Our long version videos of previous editions:
- 2018 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2017 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2017
- 2016 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2016
- 2015 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2015
- 2014 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2014
- 2013 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2013
- 2012 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2012
- 2011 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2011
The Mecca of french endurocross !
Every year, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV welcomes the world’s best riders, such as Stéphane Peterhansel (multiple winner of the event and multiple winner of the Dakar category car and motorcycle), Cyril Despres (multiple winner of the Dakar motorcycle category), Ivan Cervantes (quadruple world enduro champion), Billy Bolt, Graham Jarvis, Johnny Walker, Colton Haaker, Taddy Blazisiak, Josep Garcia, Nathan Watson, Manuel Lettenbichler, Oriol Mena (2009 world junior enduro champion), Antoine Méo (quadruple enduro world champion), Christophe Nambotin (double enduro world champion), Jérémy Joly (2011 Junior Enduro World Champion), Pierre Alexandre Renet (Double World Enduro Champion), Johnny Aubert (Double Enduro World Champion), Loïc Larrieu (3rd in the E2 Enduro World Championship) 2016), Mathias Bellino (enduro world champion 2012 junior category), David Frétigné, Marc Germain, Rodrig Thain, Emmanuel Albepart, Sebastien Guillaume, Fabien Planet, Jordan Curvalle … Among the celebrities, actor director Guillaume Canet, the skiers Luc Alphand, Jean Pierre Vidal, Stéphane Tissot, international rugby player Christian Califano and singer David Hallyday participated in this event.
Press information and partners:
Tel: 06 07 48 11 88