Registrations for the 35th edition of the Trèfle Lozérien AMV are closed. The entries were snapped up in less than a minute … More exactly in 50 seconds.
The 35th edition of the Trèfle Lozérien AMV will take place from Friday 4 to Sunday 6 June 2021!
It will bring together the world elite of enduro and 600 anonymous riders.
3 days of racing, 3 trefoil-shaped circuits around the town of Mende, a 600 km route through Lozère (48), € 22,000 in bonuses paid to competitors…
Every year, 350 entries are made available on the internet, the remaining 250 places are managed at the discretion of the MCL, reserved for international pilots, well-known pilots, partners and journalists.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 edition, pilots registered on the internet last year were given priority.
At the end of the first phase at the cost of which the registrants for the 2020 event could be confirmed, there were 73 places left which found takers in 50 seconds last night at 23:00.
Riders who had got entries through our partners in 2020 will have to contact the companies concerned. We will transmit the contractual places to our partners who will manage them as they wish by the end of February.
All will then have to follow the procedure that will be communicated to them to validate their registrations and pay the sum of 370 euros for the entry to the event between March 15 and 30, 2021.
Places are nominative and cannot be surrendered.
Due to the health situation linked to the Covid19 epidemic, the decision to maintain or cancel the event will be taken during the general assembly on Saturday March 13, 2021. This meeting will be held behind closed doors and will only bring together members of the office and of the organizing committee in compliance with distancing and health rules.
In case of cancellation of the 2021 event, the places will be refunded and the organizing committee will retain € 10 management fees.
For any question regarding entries and registrations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 600 riders
- 3 clover shaped loops from Mende to Mende
- 200 km per day, 15 special races of all types: endure tests, cross tests, in groups…
- One race with a sustainable development approach
- 20,000 € bonus payments redistributed to participants
- 600,000 views for the 2017 edition video, in 2018 and 2019, the reports were made by Red Bull Media House and broadcasted on Red Bull TV.
- Facebook page: facebook.com/TrefleLozerienAMV/
Course and appointment:
- Thursday June 3, 2021: administrative and technical checks
- Friday June 4, 2021: Circuit de la Margeride
- Saturday June 5, 2021: Circuit Gévaudan Aubrac
- Sunday 6 June 2021: Gorges du Tarn circuit
- The route maps and the entry list will be posted online 15 days before the event.
- The paddock will welcome you in the city center, in the heart of Mende, on the mythical place du foirail.
- The race HQ will occupy the Georges Frêche event space.
- Only FFM licenses are accepted, there is an obligation to obtain a daily license on the FFM site, even for foreign pilots (see the rules of the event), you will need a medicalcertificate
- Every evening during the event, a 5 minutes video will be posted with the highlights of the day.
- Our long version videos of previous editions:
- 2019 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2018 : 26 mn race report on Red Bull TV or all the videos on Red Bull TV
- 2017 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2017
- 2016 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2016
- 2015 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2015
- 2014 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2014
- 2013 : vidéo du Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2013
- 2012 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2012
- 2011 : Vidéo Trèfle Lozérien AMV 2011
The Mecca of french endurocross !
Every year, the Trèfle Lozérien AMV welcomes the world’s best riders, such as Stéphane Peterhansel (multiple winner of the event and multiple winner of the Dakar category car and motorcycle), Cyril Despres (multiple winner of the Dakar motorcycle category), Ivan Cervantes (quadruple world enduro champion), Billy Bolt, Graham Jarvis, Johnny Walker, Colton Haaker, Taddy Blazisiak, Josep Garcia, Nathan Watson, Manuel Lettenbichler, Oriol Mena (2009 world junior enduro champion), Antoine Méo (quadruple enduro world champion), Christophe Nambotin (double enduro world champion), Jérémy Joly (2011 Junior Enduro World Champion), Pierre Alexandre Renet (Double World Enduro Champion), Johnny Aubert (Double Enduro World Champion), Loïc Larrieu (3rd in the E2 Enduro World Championship) 2016), Mathias Bellino (enduro world champion 2012 junior category), David Frétigné, Marc Germain, Rodrig Thain, Emmanuel Albepart, Sebastien Guillaume, Fabien Planet, Jordan Curvalle … Among the celebrities, actor director Guillaume Canet, the skiers Luc Alphand, Jean Pierre Vidal, Stéphane Tissot, international rugby player Christian Califano and singer David Hallyday participated in this event.